Check out the latest content from our in house NTP from the Rise Up Nutrition challenge!
Did you know that your aching joints could be due to lack of hydration- it turns out drinking water ins’t always enough!
Water is the most important nutrient the body needs.We can go 8 weeks without food, but only a few days without water.Water makes up 55-60% of our body mass.Water plays a crucial role in countless bodily functions. Just to name a few:
- Transports nutrients
- Enables cellular hydration
- Cushions bones and joints
- Absorbs shocks to joints and organs
- Regulates body temperature
- Removes waste and flushes toxins
- Maintains normal electrical properties of cells
Read more here: RUNCweek6handout