10 Goblet Squats
20 KB Swings
What’s up everybody, I hope you had a great weekend and recharged your batteries. I know this morning wasn’t the most energizing but don’t let the gray skies and rain slow you down. Here are 5 thoughts on Rainy Days. And remember, “we need the moisture”
1. Mental Toughness. On rainy days you don’t feel motivated at all. Get over it. Things need to be done today and you can’t just put them off till tomorrow cause we’ve got a metric crap ton of stuff to do then too.
2. Misery’s Companion. Don’t let other people’s sh** attitude bring you down. When people are in a bad mood they love to share it with anyone and everyone that will listen and you feel like it’s ok to bitch moan and complain since “they started it” Don’t be that guy or girl. Their day might be going down the toilet fast but your day is soaring above the cloud’s.
3. Elemental Excuses. Are you really gonna let a little drizzle be the excuse to ignore the fire burning inside of you? There are plenty of excuses for people to choose from, but not you and not today.
4. h2o Intolerant. So what it’s raining outside, you’ll be sweating inside.
5. Nature’s Tears. Mother Nature is weeping for all the people resting today and crying tears of joy cause you’re in the gym bustin your ass.