How Does it Work:
We have 1 person named Taryn who will be here often to stock items, have samples, and talk to you about products. She will also be handling any exchanges, refunds and concerns that you might have with WODMarket.
General Machine Instructions:
– We are still waiting on a set of twelve lockers that will be placed to the right of the machine. So this will change a little when the lockers get here, but for now, the instructions are
- Put your credit card in and remove it
- Enter the selection number
- Press 1 to confirm
Once the lockers come, there will be an extra step – you’ll have to hit pound after the selection number (the lockers are all three numbers, so unless you hit pound, it’s just waiting for another number).
**People will forget to hit 1 to confirm a lot, so if someone is having issues, that’s usually the case**
– The coil will always spin twice if it doesn’t fall on the first try. If something gets stuck completely and doesn’t fall, it won’t charge the credit card (there is a sensor at the bottom that detects if the item falls or not and voids the transaction if nothing passes it).
– The machine runs on the internet and if a card doesn’t work, generally the internet is down.Taryn will get a notification if that happens, but it doesn’t always happen right away so if you notice this issue, please let us know. If the lights on the machine are off, then the machine’s power has been cut.
You can also sign up for a WODMarket Account. Just like other accounts, you will get an ID Number and PIN, from here you can add money to your account and use the ID and PIN for your purchases. For more information on this please email us and we can give you details.
– All prices include sales tax and are the same price you can buy online, plus tax.
– If you ever get something that ends up being the wrong size, or if you pick the wrong item, Taryn can always refund you or help with an exchange.
We are really excited to be partnering with the WODMarket Team and look forward to making it easier for you to Purchase everything from our “ProShop.”