Dear Vantage Family!
We are so close to the move day for Vantage Movement. Our big day is May 19th! The New Address is 6161 West 44th Ave. Now would be a good time to test the drive, come by and check out the new space and make any timing adjustments to your morning or afternoon rituals.
Here are a few quick updates. Construction will be wrapping up this week, which will allow us to paint and install the flooring (rubber + turf). Once the flooring is installed, you will notice equipment disappearing from Vantage. We will start by moving a few of the more critical pieces and then the Big move! When we get into Vantage 3.0, you will notice new turf, an addition to the pull-up rig, a new retail section with new offerings, and a olympic weightlifting specific area.
But this is only the beginning. Over the coming months we will be adding some fun accessories to our recovery area, additional equipment, and an outdoor workout area. We will also be making some fun aesthetic upgrades, and adding an outdoor recreation area.
In addition, we will be upgrading our website to help reflect the upgrades that we are making. and adding a few membership options or perks to better help you take advantage of the new space and continue to work towards your goals. We will be releasing the details of these membership options as we get closer to the move in date.
Keep reading for some exciting news about our new classes and programs coming this Summer and Fall.
Vantage Body: We are currently designing our high intensity bodyweight program to be rolled out this June. Details coming to you inbox soon!
Kids Fitness Class: We sent out a survey to help us collect more information about how we can help start your kids on their fitness adventure!
Vantage 101: Our new beginners level group Foundations Program. Great for someone just starting CrossFit as well as the current members who want to slow down the pace of a group class.
Strong Wo-Man: Coming back this August, a 4 week Strong Wo-Man class utilizing our strongman equipment- like tires, stones, yokes and more!
Steve’s Club: Coming soon! A way for us to give back to the community! We will be offering a fitness class to some local at risk teens!
Couple of dates to save and exciting thing to come:
- Saturday May 12th: We will be removing the Pull up Rigs from Vantage 2 and installing them in Vantage 3.0.
- Saturday May 19th: All classes are cancelled, but your welcome to show up anytime between 8-10 and help up move all the things into the new space.
- May 21st: Opening Day. We plan to host all of our classes in the New Space! So mark your calendars!
- Memorial Day Murph: Monday May 27th! Class times: 8am and 9:30am
- June 3rd: Vantage Body Demo Class at 9&10am open to members and Friends and Family!
- June 11th: Vantage Body Begins: Classes M/W/F at 6:15am & 5:30am
- June 23rd: Save the Date for our Grand Re-Opening Party and Member Appreciation Celebration!