Dear Vantage Family,
As you might have heard, Jefferson County and many other counties are moving to a level red and tightening restrictions. The good news is it should have little to no impact on your fitness at Vantage! If anything it just means your getting more one on one attention!
Here’s what the level red means for you and Vantage:
- We are limited to 10% capacity or no more than 10 people per room (not including staff), and 10 people outdoors not including staff.
- In order to eliminate confusion we are removing the outdoor reservation option from Zen Planner. This doesn’t mean you can’t workout outside. We will still keep the garage door open when the temperature is appropriate. Eliminating the outdoor reservation will help us manage the capacity numbers. You will simply reserve a spot just like always and once you are here, we will give you the option to train outside.
- Class reservations will be limited to 10 people. Based off of our current class sizes this should not be a problem for the majority of our classes.
- It is more important than ever that you reserve a spot in advance so that we don’t run into any issues with folks just showing up and not having enough space to accommodate them.
- If you have already registered for next week, we have edited the schedule and you may to need to re-register for your classes.
We feel like the Govenor is trying hard to prevent a full blown shutdown but if things don’t turn around we are ready. If we do get shutdown again, have no worries. We have a plan in place to keep you fit in the homefront. We would recommend trying to procure a set of moderate weight dumbbells if possible just in case. As we like to say “Be prepared.’
While tighter restrictions are no fun, we are more committed than ever to continue to provide a space for you to come, to get fit, have fun and be your escape from the crazy outside these walls!
We know you need this more than ever and we need you more than ever! We got this!
If you know anyone who has been struggling these last few months, please connect us with them. As always, we offer both our group training and one on one personal training and would love the opportunity to help your friends and family.
See you in the gym!