It’s that time of year again, cooler mornings, chili nights and Pumpkin spice everything.
Here are 14 Pumpkin recipes from Fed & Fit to help! Give them a follow them at https://fedandfit.com
- Pumpkin Dump Cake – Pumpkin pie meets a delicious, cobbler-style crust. If you only make one pumpkin recipe this season, this should be it!
- Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispie Treats – The perfect fall twist on traditional rice krispie treats.
- Pumpkin Spiced Icebox Cookies – These easy cookies have been a reader-favorite for years!
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake with Cold Brew Frosting – This grain-free coffee cake makes for a fantastic brunch treat.
- Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats – these are the perfect way to start your day!
- Pumpkin Spice Protein Shake – This protein shake makes for a great breakfast or post-workout meal.
- Pumpkin Pie Banana Nut Muffins – These almond flour-based muffins are a marriage of pumpkin pie and banana nut bread!
- Instant Pot Creamy Pumpkin Soup – Pumpkin, bacon, and coconut milk come together to make the creamiest pumpkin soup!
- Pumpkin Lasagna Rolls – These are the ultimate fall comfort food.
- Pumpkin Turkey Chili – Great for cold nights and football-watching, this chili will be loved by the whole family.
- Paleo Pumpkin Curry – This curry is the perfect warm, comforting dish for busy nights.
- Perfect Homemade Pumpkin Seeds – If you’re carving pumpkins or making fresh pumpkin puree this year, don’t throw out the seeds!