CrossFit Vantage Whole Life Challenge Team Challenge
We are so excited to be leading you guys on this 8 Week Whole Life Challenge!
If you have already signed up, Great!
I will be sending you e-mails about this Saturday’s (January 9th at 7 am) info session, measurements and workout soon! I will also send out info on what to do if you can’t make it!
If you have not signed up, it’s not too late!
Here is some information about the Challenge, WHAT IT IS, and WHY you should do it!
What is it?
- It’s an online 8 week challenge- beginning January 16th!
- There is an info session/performance workout and measurements, January 9th at 7:00 am at CrossFit Vantage (optional but recommended)
- It’s a game based on tracking/scoring these habits (each habit is worth 5 points)
- Eat WLC-compliant food (Here are the 3 levels)
- Exercise for 10 minutes a day
- Stretch for 10 minutes a day
- Drink 1/3 of your body-weight in ounces of water each day (20 ml per kg of bodyweight)
- Take a dietary supplement of your choice (like fish oil, Vitamin D, or Probiotics, a multivitamin, etc.)
- Incorporate the week’s “lifestyle habit” into your day
- Reflect on your progress each day
- Log your score daily for each habit and help keep each other accountable!
Want more info? Read this Quick Start Guide for a breakdown of how it works!
WHY should you do it?
- You know you need to clean up your nutrition: We don’t believe in quick fixes, in “diets,” we believe in lifestyle changes, and that’s what this is all about! It’s about creating habits that become second nature. Have you ever driven to your house and totally forgotten driving there, that’s because you were on autopilot, that’s because it’s a habit! Guess what, you can do that with your nutritional habits too! And that’s what this challenge is all about!
- You’re not seeing results (appearance or performance): Are you consistent with your gym routine, but not seeing the physical or performance results? There is a good chance one (or all) of these habits we will be addressing can play a HUGE part in both appearance and performance. So stop delaying it and step up to the challenge.
- You need Help and Accountability: Admit it, you might already know what you need to do to see results, to eat healthy, and to live a healthier lifestyle. We all know WHAT TO DO, but we can’t seem TO DO IT alone. We need help and we need accountability. Without either of those, we will just keep doing the same things over and over and expect a different result (wait, isn’t that called insanity). So get the help, get the accountability, and get started!
Will you do this with us?
Sign up here! http://whole.lc/wlcny16/
pt/cfvantage ; Save $10 by signing up by January 4th!
Please reach out to: email@example.com